J&K Cedar Works Custom Cedar Tubs From the Great Northwest

J&K Cedar Works Custom Cedar Tubs From the Great Northwest

Custom Cedar Tubs From the Great Northwest.

Welcome to J&K Cedar Works.
The premier Cedar Tub builder located in Silverton, Oregon.

Learn More

We offer the highest quality and best services anywhere.

About
J&K Cedar Works has brought back the old tradition of cooperage. Coopers have for centuries been hand crafting wooden tubs, wine and various other barrels for a number of purposes, that now include soaker tubs, hot tubs, foot soakers, and Cedar Saunas.

At J&K Cedar Works we are dedicated to ensuring the quality of all of our products and are dedicated to your satisfaction.
Special Payment Options
During the challenging economic times, we have decided to give payment options to our customers. At this time, in place of paying for your tub and accessories in full, we will accept 65% down with your order and the remaining 35% payable upon completion of your tub. Please just contact us to make such arrangements.
Thank you,
Jason Wood ~Owner
971-832-1603
Pin It