Constructed out of the finest Western Red Cedar wood available. Price includes cedar tub, bands and benches. Plumbing accessories sold separately.
- Red cedar tub materials are 1.5″ thick and kiln dried.
- Red cedar provides an r value of 9.
- The average life span of a Red cedar tub is 20-25 years, depending on care.
- Joinery: we use canoe joints convex and concave.
- Tub floor is joined by means of 1/2″ tongue and groove providing 2-1/2″ of sealing surface between joints.
- top and bottom edges are routed inside and out with a 1/4″ radius to soften any sharp edges.